• Black Trousers/Black Approriate Length Skirt
• Black Shoes
• White Shirt/White Blouse
• A School Jumper is available to purchase from the Academy at a cost of £12.00
All students will be expected to bring in sports kit(shorts, jogging bottoms and sports shirt) for the days they have PE.
In the interest of safety, pupils are not permitted to wear any jewellery other than a watch or stud earrings and any item relating to the pupil’s religion as specifically requested in writing by parents.
Nigel Bowes Campus
• Official school jumper (grey with Tregonwell logo)
• White shirt / white blouse / white polo shirt with a collar
• Black trousers / black knee-length skirt
• Black shoes
All pupils are expected to bring PE Kit (white tshirt, black shorts, trainers) on the days they have a PE lesson.
The Throop Learning Centre
• Plain black/dark grey pair of trousers or a skirt no longer or shorter than 2-3 inches from the knee. No jeans, leggings or shorts. No logos or patterns.
• A plain white school/polo shirt that covers the waist line. No logos or patterns. No strappy, short or low tops.
• Black shoes/boots (all heels to be low). No trainers, canvas shoes, flip flops or open toed sandals.
• A plain navy sweater/cardigan. No hoodies. No logos or patterns.
• Plain black/dark grey pair of trousers. No jeans or shorts. No logos or patterns.
• A plain white school/polo shirt. No logos or patterns.
• Black shoes/boots. No trainers or canvas shoes.
• A plain navy sweater. No hoodies. No logos or patterns.
• Jackets are to be taken off when in the centre.
• No hats to be worn within the centre.
• If students know in advance that they have a sports session then a change of clothes will be required.
• Jewellery and make up are only permitted providing it is kept to a minimum. No extreme hair colours or styles.
• In the interest of safety no facial or tongue piercings are permitted. Small studs are permitted for the ears. If a student has a particular concern they will need to speak individually to me about it.