Nigel Bowes Campus
Please click here
• Black Trousers/Black Approriate Length Skirt
• Black Shoes
• White Shirt/White Blouse
• A School Jumper is available to purchase from the Academy at a cost of £12.00
All students will be expected to bring in sports kit(shorts, jogging bottoms and sports shirt) for the days they have PE.
In the interest of safety, pupils are not permitted to wear any jewellery other than a watch or stud earrings and any item relating to the pupil’s religion as specifically requested in writing by parents.
The Throop Learning Centre
• Plain black/dark grey pair of trousers or a skirt no longer or shorter than 2-3 inches from the knee. No jeans, leggings or shorts. No logos or patterns.
• A plain white school/polo shirt that covers the waist line. No logos or patterns. No strappy, short or low tops.
• Black shoes/boots (all heels to be low). No trainers, canvas shoes, flip flops or open toed sandals.
• A plain navy sweater/cardigan. No hoodies. No logos or patterns.
All students will be expected to bring in a change of clothes for the days they have a sports session.
Jackets and hats are to be taken off when in the centre.
Jewellery and make up are only permitted providing it is kept to a minimum. No extreme hair colours or styles.
In the interest of safety no facial or tongue piercings are permitted. Small studs are permitted for the ears. If a student has a particular concern they will need to speak to the Centre Manager.